seducing the one

Image result for ladies

A new girl in the officImage result for ladiese is always - good news for me as it gives me a chance of seduction, I love to be a straight girls first lesbian encounter and teach her all I know so when I heard a new girl was starting on, Monday morning I looked forward to meeting her.

I was in my office around 10 AM when there was a knock on the door I said come in and Sam my manager walked in with a very attractive lady and introduced her as Lara the new girl in purchasing so I stood up introduced myself and welcomed her to the firm, she looked to be in her mid twenties slightly shorter than me with a similar figure and bigger B@.0bs, she was wearing a trouser suit with a pink blouse and had her hair loose down to her shoulders.

I gave her a warn smile and handshake and told her I looked forward to working with her Sam was standing behind her a gave me a knowing smile as I had seduced her a few years earlier and she knew full well what I was thinking, they left and about half an hour later Sam came back and asked what I thought I said “very nice I cant wait to see her in my bed”. Sam laughed and said “I thought you might say that, as soon as I gave her the job I knew you would be trying to get in her knickers”.

So the seduction started, firstly you cant seduce a completely straight woman if all she wants is C@.ck you have no chance and you learn that very quickly fortunately most women have lesbian tendencies, thoughts or fantasies and I pride myself on being able to work on these thoughts and turn them into reality so the first thing to do is find out if she finds women attractive.
After a couple of days of friendly chat I decided to see if she was up for it so that morning I put on a nice lacy push up bra and a tight fitting blouse so that from certain angles you could see my cleavage through the gaps then when I was at my desk later that day I turned the camera of my phone on and put it on the front of my desk so it was filming where I normally sit and tucked my blouse in nice and tight into my skirt and asked Lara to come into my office to help with something, I got her to sit in my chair and leaned over to point something out on the computer monitor making sure she was able to see inside my blouse then turned my face away from her and pretended to look at something on the opposite side of the room for a few seconds so she could take a look without me knowing then once she had gone I checked the footage on the phone and sure enough as soon as my head was turned she looked straight at my cleavage until I turned my head back which was all the information I needed, if a woman barely glances or doesn’t even look you know you have no chance and give up there and then but if she stares longer than is polite you know you have a chance and Lara had had a good long look.
Over the next few days I got to know her better and found out she was aged 26 married with no k**s so all I needed now was a chance to see how up for it she was and the best way is to use alcohol as people are much more honest and open once they have a couple of drinks in them, her predecessor was leaving on Friday and we were all going for a drink to wish her luck in her new job so I made a point of making sure Lara was invited and was very happy when someone told me she was coming.
The next bit is pretty easy, on Friday at the local bar after a few drinks we were in a group of four girls, me, Lara, Lisa who’s also bi and Sola and the topic of conversation soon came round to S3@.x:’ so after the normal chat I mentioned to Lara that me and Lisa were bi and the look of surprise was soon replaced by lots of questions which to me meant she definitely wanted to try S3@.x:’ with a woman so when we were alone I asked her, she looked a bit embarrassed at the question and said she didn’t know she had thought about it many times but had never had the courage to do it, so I said to her if she ever wanted to turn fantasy into reality I would be happy to help her, from experience I knew the next bit of the conversation would be about being unfaithful to her husband and I wasn’t wrong but over the years I have come up with all the answers to her worries and It didn’t take long to convince (her mainly because she wanted to be convinced) that it wouldn’t really be cheating as it wasn’t another man and then say that it would probably turn him on knowing his wife was with another woman and I bet he would love a threesome to which she had agreed, Lara then said she would think about it and let me know so we joined the rest of the group and I let it lie at that.
It didn’t take long to get my answer, on Monday morning Lara came into my office sat down and said she had been thinking about what I had said and wanted to know if I was serious about what I said Friday, I assured her I was and getting to the point I said if she wanted to come round mine tomorrow and stay the night I would be happy to be her first, she still looked nervous so I brushed her hair away from her cheek and run my hand down her arm to hold her hand and give it a squeeze she looked me in the eye and said ok I will get my husband to prop me off at yours and tell him I’m staying overnight for a girly night in and would go to work with me in the morning, that left me feeling very happy for the rest of the day and couldn’t wait til the next night.
The next day was pretty normal I saw Lara a couple of times during the day and we smiled at each other and I left work and went home (picking up a couple of bottles of wine on the way) to shower and change into some S3@.x:’y undies, I chose a black matching set of bra stockings and panties and then covered with my bathrobe I then poured a glass of wine and waited, the doorbell rang at seven and I got up to answer and opened the door to see Lara dressed casually in jeans a t-shirt and trainers she turned and waved to a guy I assumed was her husband who waved back and drove off I invited her in and closed the door behind her she turned to me and laughed and said for a moment she was terrified that I might answer the door dressed in some kind of bondage gear and a huge strap on dildo and her husband would see her this broke the ice and we both started laughing I leaned forward to give her a kiss and was surprised when she pushed further and opened her mouth for a full on French kiss I responded and held her waist as we kissed in the hallway, we separated and I said I didn’t expect that and she replied she couldn’t wait for us to get started as it was all she could think about since Friday, I took her hand and led her to the living room where she sat on the couch and I poured her a glass of wine and sat down next to her she took a couple of big gulps and said she had never been so nervous or excited in her life so we sat and talked for a bit (with another couple of glasses of wine) about other women I had been with and what I got up to with them, which seemed to make her more excited until she said can I kiss you again.

I just turned and put my glass down and she did the same she leaned towards me and we started kissing, I put my arms round her and leaned back to pull her on top of me rubbing my hands up and down her back and over her ass in her tight jeans til she pulled up and undid my bathrobe and pulled it open, I said to her she wouldn’t take much teaching as she was so ready for it and she looked at my body and said how good I looked in the underwear and that she wished she had some like it I replied that wasn’t a problem as I had plenty of nice undies she could wear, so I took her by the hand into the bedroom where we kissed again as I pulled her t-shirt over her head unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down, she sat on the bed as I pulled her jeans off and then i went to my wardrobe and got out a white suspender belt and stockings which matched the colour of the bra and panties she was wearing, I put the belt on her and took my time rolling the stockings up her long slender legs loving the feel of her legs and noticing a little wet patch between her legs as I knelt between then then I attached the stockings and stood up and took her over to the mirror to have a look at what she looked like, she said she loved the look and that it made her feel even more S3@.x:’y, we kissed again and this time she ran her hands over my body and between my legs so I slipped my hand down the front of her knickers and started to rub her cl!t, she stopped kissing me and moaned as she pulled my bra to one side and started to kiss and lick my B@.0bs and N!.ppls before kissing me again then saying she wanted to taste me this was going even better than I expected so I led her to the bed lay down and pulled my knickers off and opened my legs and inserted two fingers into my soaking wet Pu.$$y, I pulled my fingers out and by now she was between my legs so I offered them to her and she didn’t hesitate to suck and lick them, I pulled her up and we kissed again as I slipped two fingers into her while rubbing her cl!t with my thumb then pulled them up so we could both lick them as we kissed, she said she had never been so turned on in all her life and wanted to lick my Pu.$$y but she had never done it and wasn’t sure what to do so I just said lick it the way you like to be licked so she kissed her way down my body and I spread my legs wide as she reached my Pu.$$y and I felt her tongue lick my lips and go to work on my cl!t.

I was so turned on I only took a few minutes for me to cum as I held her head and rubbed my Pu.$$y on her face then it was my turn so she lay on her back and opened her legs as I lay between them and licked her while reaching up to rub her B@.0bs until she came with a very loud groan of pleasure, we carried on kissing and caressing until I leaned over to my bedside cabinet and pulled out my fav dildo (the same one that’s in my videos) and asked if she had ever used one to my surprise she said no so I laughed and said you will after this, I kissed my way down her body taking my time with her B@.0bs until I reached her Pu.$$y and started to lick her as I inserted the dildo she started to moan and move her hips to get a rhythm going until she came again then asked if she could do it to me I said ok but in a different way so I lay her down and put a pillow and got in the 69 position pulling her legs up so they were under my arms so I could easily lick her Pu.$$y as she started to F**.Ck me with the dildo and lick my cl!t at the same time until I came again, she pulled out the dildo and pushed her tongue into me while rubbing her hands on my ass saying how good I tasted and wishing she had done this years ago, we carried on for a while kissing and touching before we stopped for a couple more glasses of wine then went back to the bedroom for more until we fell asl**p i woke in the morning with her head between my legs licking me to org@.$m before I did the same we then dressed and went to work very happy with ourselves and now she comes to my office daily to get a taste of each other which has made my work life much better



 

Comments

Popular Posts